310 LIVE Aboriginal Communication & Consultation Custom Workshop
The Aboriginal Consultation Workshop was custom designed to assist those organizations and individuals understand and learn the processes to effectively interact and communicate with Aboriginal community leadership, members, Elders and contractors.
The Aboriginal consultation process has become a critical business component and learning the rules of engagement with Aboriginal communities is now a significant business responsibility and we can help.
Participants will gain the expertise, comfort and confidence to build mutually respective relationships and partnerships with Aboriginal peoples.
Our current clientele includes Schlumberger, Terasen Gas, Ledcor Group of Companies, Alberta Government, Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada, Shell Canada Ltd., C.D.Howe Institute, De Beers Diamonds Canada, EDS Canada and many dozens of other corporations, governments and non-profit organizations all across Canada and the United States.
You are in good company.
Aboriginal Consultation Workshop Objectives
- Assist organizations to build trusting, respectful Relationships with Aboriginal people, their leadership, their communities and consultation protocol.
- Assist individuals of organizations gain an understanding of Aboriginal people and their communities.
- Provide the necessary tools to effectively interact, communicate and consult with Aboriginal people and their communities.
- Increase an organizations understandings of the challenges facing Aboriginal communities.
- Assist organizations to develop, implement and maintain business agreements and partnerships for mutual benefit with Aboriginal communities impacted by their projects
The Aboriginal Awareness Canada Aboriginal Consultation Workshop is facilitated by Robert Laboucane.
Robert has extensive knowledge and insight about the Aboriginal people in Canada.